Trio Analytics for Juniper Webinar with Fastpayhotels
Webinar (30mins) introducing Trio Analytics for travel distributors whose API distributes inventory using a booking engine such as Juniper. Hear how Fastpayhotels uses analytics to optimise its distribution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What the Trio analytics platform is
- How it complements the Juniper Booking engine
- How API analytics can be delivered as a value-added service
- Business benefits from real-time dashboards and alerts
- Insights into product availability, client performance and operational metrics
- How Fastpayhotels is leveraging the combined strengths of Triometric and Juniper platforms to run their successful distribution
The Trio Analytics platform is used by market leaders such as Hotelbeds and Bonotel as well as Juniper clients such as Fastpayhotels to shape and optimise their distribution business with API intelligence. Why not join us to learn how you too can benefit from deep API insights.
VP Sales & Marketing,
Introducing the Webinar and Team
Business Development Director,
Trio Analytics Service Overview
Trio Analytics for Juniper Demo
Demand Optimisation Manager,
FastPayHotels Success Story
ABOUT PARTICIPATING COMPANIES
Triometric delivers XML-based business intelligence and operational performance metrics to online travel companies so they get deep insights into their search and booking data to optimise operations and revenue opportunities.
Our analytics platform is a powerful end-to-end web services and API monitoring and analytics solution delivering actionable insights from raw XML message streams. We help travel distributors such as hotel wholesalers and bed banks, as well as travel suppliers including hotels and airlines.
Our team comprises skilled computer and data scientists dedicated to supporting our growing global customer base, which includes Hotelbeds, Marriott, JacTravel, Miki Travel, Bonotel and Travco.
Juniper is a global Travel Technology company leader in providing the best online solutions for the tourism industry (OTAs, DMCs, BedBanks and Wholesalers). We provide flexible, modular Booking Engines that can adapt to the needs of each business. With more than 350 XML integrations with external suppliers, Juniper has the most extensive connectivity portfolio.
We provide our clients with reservation systems customized to their requirements, and also tools that allows users to automate the processes on the different Internet sales channels: website, XML, mobile devices.
We are a team of more than 260 experienced professionals in Internet Technology and Travel Industry.
our mission is to evolve the current relationship between hotels and travel agencies by offering a simple distribution platform that makes it easier for hotels to give the best rates and availability to agents by paying the hotels on the day of booking at a lower cost, without the threat of cancelation or modification. We keep everything simple.
- We have over 170 combined years of experience within the travel industry
- More than 280 operators are already using our software
- Over 2000 hotels are currently signed up to the platform in over 21 countries
- We are the fastest growing B2B distribution platform in the market